Search all homes for sale in Lake Forest School District up to $250,000
Lake Forest School District is a public school system which serves the southern portion of Kent County, Delaware. Its western boundary is the State of Maryland, and its eastern boundary is the Delaware Bay. It includes the towns of Bowers, Felton, Frederica, Harrington and Viola. The name, Lake Forest, is derived from the several lakes and the large amount of forest in the area. It also relates to a forested state park containing a lake that adjoins the high school property. There are three K-3 elementary schools, one 4-5 elementary school, one 6-8 middle school and one 9-12 high school.
Do you have a home to sell?
It might be worth more than you think.
Call 302-353-9032 for more information or get your
Elementary schools in Lake Forest School District
- Lake Forest Central Elementary School which has 574 students and 37 classroom teachers.
- Lake Forest East Elementary School which has 358 students and 24 classroom teachers.
- Lake Forest North Elementary School which has 489 students and 36 classroom teachers.
- Lake Forest South Elementary School which has 467 students and 32 classroom teachers.
Middle schools in Lake Forest School District
- W.T. Chipman Middle School which has 953 students and 63 classroom teachers.
High schools in Lake Forest School District
- Lake Forest High School which has 934 students and 61 classroom teachers.
Other schools in LFSD
- The Lake Forest School District Intensive Learning Center (ILC) is a specialized program of services provided for students whose social and emotional issues impede their learning in the traditional school setting.