Search all homes for sale in Capital School District up to $250,000
The Capital School District serves the greater Dover area.
Do you have a home to sell?
It might be worth more than you think.
Call 302-353-9032 for more information or get your
Elementary schools in Capital School District
- Booker T. Washington Elementary School which has 304 students and 30 classroom teachers.
- East Dover Elementary School which has 346 students and 29 classroom teachers.
- Fairview Elementary School which has 304 students and 24 classroom teachers.
- Hartly Elementary School which has 372 students and 25 classroom teachers.
- North Dover Elementary School which has 387 students and 27 classroom teachers.
- South Dover Elementary School which has 564 students and 38 classroom teachers.
- Towne Point Elementary School which has 318 students and 19 classroom teachers.
Middle schools in Capital School District
- Central Middle School which has 948 students and 67 classroom teachers.
- William Henry Middle School which has 930 students and 62 classroom teachers.
High schools in Capital School District
- Dover High School which has 1,801 students and 117 classroom teachers.
Other schools in Capital School District
- Kent County Secondary Intensive Learning Center – The Kent County Secondary Intensive Learning Center (KCSILC), currently housed in the Capital School District, includes an alternative program that provides services for public school districts in Kent County, Delaware. KCSILC serves middle and high school special education student population who have not been successful in their home schools due to a history of school related behavior problems. These students require a more restrictive setting than their home school/district is able to provide.
- Kent County Community School – The Kent County Community School (KCCS) serves students that range in age from three to twenty-one who exhibit a variety of disabilities that include physical, sensory, cognitive, communication, and those that are medically fragile. We also provide support to the district’s Autism program. As an educational facility, our primary purpose is to provide an educationally appropriate program for each student designed around their individual needs and supported by our related services.