Search all homes for sale in Caesar Rodney School District up to $250,000
The Caesar Rodney School District, located in central Kent County, Delaware, serves more than 7,200 students.
Do you have a home to sell?
It might be worth more than you think.
Call 302-353-9032 for more information or get your
Elementary schools in Caesar Rodney School District
- Allen Frear Elementary School which has 643 students and 42 classroom teachers.
- Major George S. Welch Elementary School which has 466 students and 29 classroom teachers.
- Nellie Hughes Stokes Elementary School which has 468 students and 34 classroom teachers.
- Star Hill Elementary School which has 494 students and 30 classroom teachers.
- W.B. Simpson Elementary School which has 542 students and 30 classroom teachers.
- W. Reilly Brown Elementary School which has 447 students and 32 classroom teachers.
Middle schools in Caesar Rodney School District
- Fred Fifer III Middle School which has 803 students and 47 classroom teachers.
- F. Neil Postlethwait Middle School which has 823 students and 44 classroom teachers.
High schools (Grades 9-12) in Caesar Rodney School District
- Caesar Rodney High School which has 1,947 students and 135 classroom teachers.
Other schools in Caesar Rodney School District
- J. Ralph McIlvaine Early Childhood Center which has 507 students and 31 classroom teachers. – McIlvaine is the kindergarten school for Caesar Rodney School District and a premier center for learning. Students starting their educational career will develop a love of learning and education that will carry them through all their academic endeavors.
- Kent Elementary Intensive Learning Center which has 52 students and 6 classroom teachers. – Kent Elementary Intensive Learning Center is a public special education school in Camden, DE in elementary levels.
- John S. Charlton School – The John S. Charlton Program is designed for students with special needs throughout Kent County, Delaware. The Program serves students, 2 to 21 years of age, who have a need to learn functional life skills, via modification of the Delaware State Recommended Curriculum, in order to enhance their level of independence. Students at the John S. Charlton Program receive special education services. John S. Charlton is the Kent County Center for the Delaware Autism Program. Students are served at the John S. Charlton Program throughout schools in the Caesar Rodney School District and at Delaware State University and Wesley College. The Charlton Program also serves students, ages 3 and 4, who are involved in the Caesar Rodney School District’s Early Intervention Program.