Search all homes for sale in Brandywine School District up to $250,000
Brandywine School District (abbreviated BSD) is a public school district in northern New Castle County, Delaware in the United States. It serves a portion of the city of Wilmington.
Do you have a home to sell?
It might be worth more than you think.
Call 302-353-9032 for more information or get your
Elementary schools (Grades K-5) in Brandywine School District
- Carrcroft Elementary School which has 501 students and 33 classroom teachers.
- Claymont Elementary School which has 803 students and 58 classroom teachers.
- David W. Harlan Elementary School which has 393 students and 31 classroom teachers.
- Forwood Elementary School which has 411 students and 27 classroom teachers.
- Hanby Elementary School which has 530 students and 34 classroom teachers.
- Lancashire Elementary School which has 559 students and 32 classroom teachers.
- Lombardy Elementary School which has 540 students and 34 classroom teachers.
- Maple Lane Elementary School which has 448 students and 28 classroom teachers.
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School which has 764 students and 56 classroom teachers. At Mount Pleasant Elementary School, the Responsive Classroom approach to teaching and learning helps create learning environments where children thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. Practical strategies are utilized to bring together social and academic learning throughout the school day, and focus is on classroom management, which increases instructional time while building a caring social community for learning. The Responsive Classroom approach includes daily Morning Meetings, Guided Discovery, Rules with Logical Consequences, Classroom Organization, Academic Choice, and Assessment and Reporting to Parents.
Middle schools (Grades 6-8) in Brandywine School District
- P.S. DuPont Middle School which has 952 students and 72 classroom teachers.
- Springer Middle School which has 881 students and 59 classroom teachers.
- Talley Middle School which has 666 students and 52 classroom teachers.
High schools (Grades 9-12) in Brandywine School District
- Brandywine High School which has 906 students and 64 classroom teachers.
- Concord High School which has 1,086 students and 75 classroom teachers.
- Mount Pleasant High School which has 1,120 students and 76 classroom teachers. Mount Pleasant High School – Highest Ranked Public (non-charter) School in Delaware in the 2012 Washington Post High School Challenge – plus – One of Newsweek’s “America’s Best” High Schools in 2008, 2009 and 2010.