Search all homes for sale in Appoquinimink School District up to $250,000
The Appoquinimink School District, located in southern New Castle County, Delaware, serves more than 9,800 students in grades PK-12.
Do you have a home to sell?
It might be worth more than you think.
Call 302-353-9032 for more information or get your
Early Childhood centers in Appoquinimink School District
- Cedar Lane Early Childhood Center which has 15 classrooms and over 260 students.
- Appoquinimink Early Childhood Center which has 15 classrooms and over 200 students.
- Townsend Early Childhood Center which has 15 classrooms and over 160 students.
Elementary schools in Appoquinimink School District
- Brick Mill Elementary School which has 26 classrooms and over 730 students.
- Cedar Lane Elementary School which has 33 classrooms and over 650 students
- Olive B. Loss Elementary School which has 23 classrooms and over 670 students.
- Silver Lake Elementary School which has 36 classrooms and over 710 students
- Townsend Elementary School which has 24 classrooms and over 570 students.
- Bunker Hill Elementary School opened in September 2009. This school features movable classroom walls that can be reconfigured to support a variety of learning needs, learning pods anchoring each wing with technology stations and tiered reading nooks, indoor and outdoor stages, a broadcast and recording room, and a cafeteria design that features smaller seating groups and improved acoustics. It is the district’s first two-story elementary school.
Middle schools in Appoquinimink School District
- Everett Meredith Middle School has a population of over 1,100 students in grades 6 through 8. This school was formerly a high school but then was reopened as a middle school. This school also houses an adult high school during the night. There are 53 classrooms in this school.
- Louis L. Redding Middle School was a school for African-American students prior to desegregation of the Delaware public schools. It now houses grades 6-8 and has a population of over 770 students. The school went through a major renovation which gave the school a new auditorium and lobby. There are 45 classrooms in this school.
- Alfred G. Waters Middle School served as a 9th grade-only school for one year while Appoqunimink High School was being built and opened as a 6-8th grade school in fall 2008. The school has a population of over 730. It is divided into three wings with a learning center in each wing. It has 180 desktop computers and wireless internet access. There are 25 classrooms and a 500 seat auditorium.
High schools in Appoquinimink School District
- Middletown High School was the only high school in the district until September 2008. The building is fully networked for computers, with Internet access in all classrooms, four computer labs, and a computer-aided drafting lab. The High School also houses a state service center as well as an 830-seat auditorium and 1,200-seat gymnasium. The school has over 1,930 students. There are 60 classrooms.
- Appoquinimink High School opened in fall of 2008. There are 56 classrooms. There are over 400 students per grade.